Growing Property Management Company jobs
£37,000 a year
- The programme is designed to make you either a Acquisition or Construction specialist within our regional property teams.
- Two year fixed term contract.
- Opportunistic and privately owned Property Company are expanding their portfolio and their team, and are looking for a bright and credible Asset Manager with…
- DUTIES: - Manage the property portfolio of long lettings for Leufroy and City Relay- Liaise with Landlords and Tenants of our property portfolio- Support…
£50,000 a year
- Southern Housing Group are looking for an Alliance Manager who will join an exciting and dynamic team, within a growing and forward thinking organisation.
£26,000 - £30,000 a year
- My client is a growing Real Estate and Property Management company.
- Management of site budgets and reduction of costs.
- Adhering to the Company's GDPR policy.
- They should be RICS qualified with 2-5 years PQE experience in property management.
- The successful candidate will report to the Head of Asset Management and…
- Property recovery (fire, escape of water, impact of vehicles into property etc).
- Public Liability / Property Damage claims:
- We also welcome direct applications.
£25,000 - £29,000 a year
- My client is a growing Property and Housing Management company based in Central London.
- Knowledge of a property management system.
- Degree educated in Property or Facilities Management (essential).
- Several years of Facilities/ Building management knowledge.
- Deliver images to the DAM (Digital Asset Management) Executive first time with 100% accuracy so that they can be loaded into the Company DAM System providing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.