Groundwork South jobs
- Having recently won 4 long term projects in local including Romsey/Gosport/Chichester and Southampton – we need skilled men to carry out the works….
- Based from our office in Glastonbury, South West.
- Advantageous qualifications: Plant (CPCS – Dumper, Roller, 360 Excavator), Joinery, Bricklaying, Groundworks,…
- Based from our office in Dinnington, South Yorkshire.
- General construction skilled operatives required to work on the Network Rail, rail infrastructure…
£18,000 - £23,000 a year
- The job will require willingness to travel across the South East of England; a full UK/EC driving licence is essential.
- Assisting with oil spill response.
- The location of the role can be flexible but would require reasonable travel within and around the South East of England to accommodate multiple projects.
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- My client a contractor based in South London who specialises in Groundworks, Civil Engineering and Fit Out projects for the residential ,commercial and…
- Our client is looking for 2x Groundwork Labourers for a job based in Abbey Wood, South East London.
- Experience as a Groundworks Labourer.
£220 - £300 a day
- Venn Group has been approached by an established Contractor within the Civils sector to recruit for a Site Manager on an ongoing basis within South East London…
£23,000 a year
- Groundwork South Yorkshire (GWSY) is seeking to recruit two Enterprise Coaches to work with new start social enterprise ventures across the Sheffield City…
- We are offering part-time level 3 and level 4 higher apprenticeships in Civil Engineering together with on the job experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.