Grounds Maintenance jobs in Buxton
£21,650 a year
- In addition, you’ll have a good knowledge of relevant Health & Safety legislation in respect of grounds maintenance activities.
- Trained in the use of grounds maintenance plant and equipment.
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of equipment.
- Grass cutting using a variety of equipment.
£9.58 an hour
- You'll be the type of person who takes pride in a job well done, and who likes being outside and can interact with the general public in a polite and…
iQ Student Accomodation
- Ensure the gardens and grounds maintenance to the property are well maintained, clean, tidy and hazard free.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Utilising the resources of some 300 directly employed staff, supported by numerous external contractors, Estates & Property Services is responsible for…
Cheshire College – South & West
£17,054 - £19,508 a year
- This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with outstanding customer service skills and building maintenance knowledge to join our successful team.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- You will assist us with the maintenance of the departments HR systems, by providing support in maintaining the accuracy of the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) and…
- The role will be fully responsible for the facilities and maintenance tasks of the technical services and maintenance functions in both the Internal and…
£8.45 an hour
- The successful candidate must have experience working within grounds maintenance and must have a full UK driving license as a company van will be provided.
- Working as part of a team, you will undertake general maintenance, horticultural and grounds work of green spaces across Kirklees such as recreation grounds,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.