Graphic Designer jobs in Scotland
£23,067 a year
- The University of Aberdeen seeks a creative and experienced graphic designer to join the Digital Marketing team within the Directorate of External Relations and…
£26,715 - £31,865 a year
- Working in collaboration with the team and University partners, you will be responsible for developing ideas, strong conceptual and creative solutions to…
- This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment, strong conceptual thinking, an ability to understand and articulate complex and…
- Whether you’re designing for print, events, web, virtual reality or motion, the role offers great scope for creativity to bring greater value to our variety of…
- Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s…
- John Clark Motor Group are recruiting for a In-House Digital/Multi-Media Designer/Creative Executive with a real creative spark.
- Digital and Multi-Media Skills.
£28,000 a year
- A leading high street retailer is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their busy marketing department.
- To be considered for this role, you will have.
- Creating unique design’s for websites and social media.
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision and Dreamweaver.
- They are are looking for a motivated and driven professional with a background in multi-disciplinary skills covering graphic design, digital design and ideally…
- Supporting Relationships (with existing Clients, Targets and Intermediaries).
- The role will work under the supervision of the firm's Senior Design & Brand…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.