Graphic Designer jobs in Cheshire
£24,411 - £27,460 a year
- We are looking to appoint a middleweight graphic designer to join the Corporate Communications and Publishing (CC&P) team.
- Working on cross channel campaigns you’ll bring your visual design and art directions skills to the fore, to ensure the work they create truly delivers for…
Together Financial Services Ltd
£32,000 - £34,000 a year
- We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan,…
£21,000 - £25,000 a year
- Completing all product briefs, whether individual products or range reviews from concept ideas through to completion, on time and in full.
The Orchard Agency
£28,000 a year
- We are working with an international fashion brand near Chester are seeking a skilled graphic designer to help oversee the creative design for multiple…
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Salary £22,000 – £25,000 (Depending on level of experience).
- 26 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays.
- Be highly creative with a great attitude and passion for print…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- On behalf of my client based in Nantwich, I am looking to recruit an experienced Graphic Designer.
- Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for…
- Educated to degree level in an art/graphic design related subject, and/or very strong portfolio demonstrating high artistic skill.
£20,000 - £30,000 a year
- A minimum of 3 years graphic design experience, preferably with some gained working in a creative environment.
- Foreseeing where we need to update software.
The Orchard Agency
£23,000 a year
- E-Commerce Fashion industry, fast paced environment and variety of work and projects.
- Producing design and artwork across print and digital solutions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.