Graphic Designer jobs in Buckinghamshire
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Our ideal candidate will already have industry experience in translating brand and marketing objectives into effective and engaging visual communications and…
- Working within in our Marketing Communications team, you will help maintain and develop the Imagination brand as well as providing an overall company-wide…
Barton Willmore is the UK’s leading independent Planning and Design consultancy, led by 21 Partners and employing around 340 employees in 13 regional offices…
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave.
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years service…
£250 a week
- This can be remotely or in the office.
- With a strong emphasis on environmental graphics, you will be experienced in Branding, Signage, Wayfinding, Print,…
- A detailed understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign – An understanding of Premiere, After Effects, Muse and Dreamweaver would be desirable.
- Support the Digital Learning Team in providing outstanding digital learning products and services to clients.
- 2 Corporate Social Responsibility days.
Business Truck & Trailer
- Create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform or captivate our audience into working with us.
- Have a design related qualification.
£30,000 a year
- You’re a storyteller, a real crafter, one of the dream team of designers reporting directly to the Senior Designer.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Our client is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to handle the day-to-day design, print and packaging duties to support their sales, marketing and design…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.