Graphic Designer jobs in Bournemouth
Bright Blue Day
- Are you a talented Motion Graphics graduate with an in-depth knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator?
- WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Bright Blue Day
- We’re looking for a talented new creative/designer (or “wearer of many hats”) to join our busy ad agency studio here in Bournemouth.
Teemill is a platform that enables people and brands to build an online store and sell t-shirts. A key component of Teemill is our Design Library. The library…
- In addition the ability to teach Food Technology / Graphics would be desirable but not essential.
- We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and…
- Our client, a full service marketing agency based in Christchurch, is currently looking for a Middleweight Creative to join their team.
- You will get the opportunity to design and publish creative assets for some of the biggest UK charities and brands including War Child, BBC Earth and WWF.
£19,000 - £25,000 a year
- The Junior Graphic Designer (Adobe, InDesign, Photoshop) will join a team of designers, marketers and copywriters setting the employee experience industry…
£25,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be responsible for a large number of jobs and will work within the team to ensure the best end product is delivered in a time…
The University of Southampton Students' Union
- Close of applications: 17:00 1st July 2020.
£17,000 - £22,000 a year
- Fireworx is looking for a Junior Designer who can join us to learn and support the team working on leading brands both locally and nationally.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.