Graphic Design Manager jobs
- Strong skills in graphic design, pre-print/print management, packaging/merchandise and an understanding of design for online/digital channels.
TOG (The Office Group
- Projects include integrated building launch campaigns, segmented email creation, print collateral through to general graphic design and copywriting tasks.
£30,000 a year
- We are looking for a go-getting graphic, web and digital design all-rounder to help the business in both it’s retail and digital channels.
- Show a deep passion for graphic design, typography, motion graphics, creativity and delivering excellent client service.
- We are inclusive by default.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of graphic and web design including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are essential.
- In order to be successful, you will:
- Design professional with qualifications in Graphic design and digital design.
- Reporting into the Manager of Art, the Design Manager will play an influential…
£46,423 - £55,932 a year
- Knowledge of the arts and design and communication as discipline areas is desirable.
- Our course provision reflects the breadth of expertise housed within the…
- Previous experience using graphic design tools.
- Previous examples have included accessibility and game design.
- Evaluating business impacts of learning.
- Design and implement creative designs and graphics across print and digital campaigns.
- Have a passion for data driven design.
- You will be responsible for:
- Helping develop Graphic Design projects for the printing of the socks.
- Reporting back to manager on progress.
- You will need to be good a working in a small team…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.