Graduate Engineer jobs
- Your career as a Design Engineer at McLaren will begin with a structured development plan starting in our Digital Mock-Up (DMU) team.
- Job Title : Graduate Renewables Engineer.
- Business Unit Sector : PCL-WTR EMEIA.
- Opportunity Type : College full time.
- Contract Hire Only for this Project :
Renault Sport Racing
- Graduate Simulator Test Engineer – The Role.
- Graduate Simulator Test Engineer – The Person.
- This position will focus on the supporting the driver-in-the-loop…
£28,000 a year
- We will build an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role.
- What else do I need to know?
- Reporting to the Culzean Smart Room Team Leader, the Graduate Process Engineer will provide Provide process engineering and operational support to the site and…
- Working under the guidance of a Senior Structural Engineer.
- Engineer level – accredited BEng in Civil Engineering or similar.
- Why you should work with us.
- Matched pension scheme up to 7.5%.
- 26 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday).
- Access to a range of attractive flexible benefit options…
- As this a Graduate position some industrial experience will be beneficial but is not an essential requirement before commencing the post.
- You'll be responsible for conceptual and detail design of composite and metallic F1 race car parts, including any manufacturing tooling required.
- We're seeking a talented and motivated graduate Structural Engineer to join our Buildings team based in Manchester in September 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.