Graduate Analyst jobs
£35,000 - £55,000 a year
- We are growing our credit analyst team, and looking for a 2020 graduate to support the Reorg Europe and Reorg Asia analysts, based in London, with a view to…
£2,500 a month
- Summary: Business Analysts analyse our client’s requirements to design and document efficient and effective processes that meet the client’s needs.
- Investigating and defining the true business problem s or opportunities.
- Working on d elivering solutions that resolve the business problem, setting out impacts…
- The Group helps them realise their personal and professional projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and insurance.
- As a core member of the data analytics team, you will work on strategic data analysis and business intelligence projects that enable effective decision making…
- CCI focuses its activities on the markets it understands best, while constantly striving to expand its knowledge base and network of relationships in order to…
- And our Data Analysts are skilled at extracting the signal from the noise –solving business problems using logical analysis and helping us to build accurate and…
Isle of Man
- Ideally a graduate with numerate or business related degree.
- Risk & Regulation is a multi-disciplinary function that works in partnership with the business to…
- As a full time analyst, you will be supported with training and exposure to our most experienced leaders.
- School/College Education: A levels - grade B or above …
- We also occasionally take graduates into corporate functions.
- Some business units seek graduates with a minimum 2:1.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.