Governors For Schools jobs
Alver Valley Infant and Nursery School
- Outward-facing approach to school improvement.
- Assistant Headteacher at Alver Valley Schools.
- Support the day to day operational running of the school.
£10.82 - £14.96 an hour
- Undertaking relevant Hampshire Governor Services training as necessary.
- Be able to develop good working relationships with the Governing Body, Headteacher and…
Manor Field Infant School
- However we would welcome anyone with the enthusiasm and interest to effectively challenge and support our school.
£11.05 - £12.20 an hour
- The Redhill Academy is also the lead school for the Redhill Teaching School Alliance, comprising of over 30 schools with a range of ages and abilities.
£21,769 a year
- The Governors and Senior Leadership team are looking for applicants who are enthusiastic, self motivated and professional.
- Experience in behaviour and SEND.
£10.47 - £10.68 an hour
- The Governors of this friendly, popular school wish to appoint a flexible and reliable person, with good organisation, minute taking, planning and…
SIPS Education Ltd
£13.03 - £15.36 an hour
- Knowledge of the issues affecting School.
- Clerks will be offered specific schools and we will try and allocate schools that are within easy travelling distance.
£9.18 an hour
- Visits to school are encouraged and warmly welcomed.
- Application packs are available from the Vacancies page of the school website – www.htceschools.co.uk.
- You will need to have an ability to build and maintain good working relationships with school leadership, governors and staff in multi-agency settings, along…
- Norwood is a happy, friendly and nurturing school.
- A committed and welcoming team of staff and governors.
- Due to the retirement of our current Admin Assistant…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.