- For further details or an informal discussion please contact Mark Symons, Police Enquiry Officer Supervisor on 07714 399733 or alternatively email at mark…
UK Government - Local Government & Social Care Omb...
£3,600 a month
- The role of the external reviewer is to quality check how LGSCO deals with ‘Complaints About Us’ and to provide an impartial, external view of whether LGSCO…
£25,582 - £29,847 a year
- The Intelligence Unit is responsible for the receipt, collation, and analysis of information, intelligence and referrals of criminal activity to the SFO.
Secret Intelligence Service
£34,749 - £43,925 a year
- You will receive a competitive salary (variable dependent on relevant experience and performance during recruitment) and also benefit from additional allowances…
£21,589 - £22,462 a year
- Salary: 21,589 - 22,462 pro rata.
- Hours: 0.60 fte - 22.2 hours (Monday to Wednesday, but we may be flexible to the right candidate).
£18,426 - £19,171 a year
- Passionate about working with people.
- Confident in using digital resources.
- Interested in libraries and their communities.
- Keen to develop transferrable skills?
£31,018 a year
- We are recruiting Police Officers.
- And it demands huge amounts of talent and determination to succeed.
- You’ll maintain order, carry out arrests and work with…
£29,759 - £34,087 a year
- Provide secretariat resources to the programme, including taking minutes at board meetings, following up on actions, etc.
£32,878 - £37,849 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent, full time School Safeguarding Officer within Lancashire.
- Closing Date: Jan 30, 2020.
£24,313 - £26,317 a year
- Responsibility for functions . e.g. staff, budgets, equipment.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety rules in the workplace in accordance with the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.