Government Digital Service jobs
£27,762 - £31,362 a year
- Identifying service and process improvement opportunities for the implementation of solutions.
- We design, build and operate services that are critical in…
£28,000 a year
- Product managing a new feature or improvements to an existing government service.
- You may also undertake technology, data or digital policy focused roles during…
Transport for Greater Manchester (TFGM)
£26,844 - £31,405 a year
- As a Digital Service Officer you will be involved in all aspects of delivering digital changes large and small.
- Access to the local government pension scheme.
- You will have an ability to create and write web-based content including digital media, with knowledge of current IT applications relevant to the creation of…
£24,108 - £27,236 a year
- We design, build and operate services that are critical in helping the department achieve its mission.
- You’ll of course demonstrate passion for pursuing a…
£33,107 - £38,618 a year
- Previous experience of the civil service or policy is not a requirement - we welcome applications from those working in the private sector looking for a career…
£35,846 a year
- Practical understanding of emerging digital technologies, services, tools and trends, including techniques for optimising digital content.
£26,892 a year
- The ability to confidently use Digital services, navigate and coach others to use digital job search methods i.e. job search websites, email, uploading…
£19,926 - £21,488 a year
- IT Literate – a good knowledge of Microsoft office and digital technology.
- The post is supported by the MOJ flexible working policy and includes colleagues who…
£20,499 a year
- You will provide excellent customer service in a fast paced service centre task and telephony environment, supporting a diverse range of working age customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.