£27,500 a year
- The Good Food Bag is a joint start-up pilot between One Manchester and Irwell Valley.
- You will manage the day-to-day operations of the Good Food Bag during its…
- Inspires trust in others and is a good ambassador for the team and Carnival.
- Additionally, NBCUniversal International Studios operates a joint production…
- Free (and very good) coffee and snacks.
- Be on set as a runner to help transport equipment, set up, venture out for teas, coffees, food and last minute…
INTO University Partnerships
£35,936 - £48,621 a year
- Ability to demonstrate good.
- Good planning and organisational.
- Good analytical and decision making.
- Maintain good relationships with the staff at NCUK,…
- Master’s degree, bachelor's or PhD with good academic record within Energy and Environmental Engineering;
- Business analytics, strategy, business development or…
SPD Development Company Ltd
- Good regulatory knowledge would be an advantage.
- Swiss Precision Diagnostics (SPD) was formed in 2007 as a joint venture between Procter & Gamble (P&G) and…
- AM I A GOOD FIT?
- If you’re not ready to launch your own venture or don’t quite know who you want to be professionally, we are a great foundation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels inside and outside the Company and good at building strong working relationships within the…
£45,000 a year
- Good understanding of innovation methods and approaches, such as human centred design,.
- We are recruiting two Heads of Education Ventures to lead our Innovation…
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- Demonstrate good judgement and decision-making skills in resolving issues in challenging situations, knowing when to sign post, escalate and resolve issues.
Be the first to see new Good Ventures jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.