Global Radio jobs
Air Navigation Solutions
£21,000 a year
- Aviation Law, Radio Telephony and Meteorology, after which you will spend the next couple of years working alongside experienced Air Traffic Controllers to…
- You will devise and produce original, innovative and entertaining radio shows and podcasts.
- You should be passionate about programme making, and have experience…
- BBC Studios, a global content company with British creativity at its heart, is a commercial subsidiary of the BBC Group.
- Are you the right candidate?
£20,981 a year
- As a trainee Radio Frequency Analyst, on GCHQ’s Entry Level Development Programme, you’ll undergo a comprehensive 18-months training package and learn to how to…
- High level of knowledge and experience in analogue radio (VHF, UHF), digital radio (Tetra), and microwave systems (Mandatory).
- MSIC, EEHA and HUET an advantage.
- As the UK’s largest commercial radio company, Global reaches more than 32 million people every week including 25 million on the radio alone through its…
- The role is essential for managing the IFL Radio Access part of the BGAN radio network subsystems to fulfil the 24/7 on-call support to operations.
- Have regular meetings with clients, presenting on both global and regional developments, and how they affect The EIU forecasts.
- Contribute to the regional team:
- In the promotion of equal opportunities, Global Radio welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
- What will you be doing?
- What we expect of you.
- Our radio stations include talkSPORT, the world's biggest sports radio station and global audio partner of the Premier League, alongside popular national…
Be the first to see new Global Radio jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.