Gardening jobs in Sandown
- Carrying individual activities with residents such as gardening, baking, arts and crafts, woodwork, knitting, book clubs and playing games as well as outdoor…
£8.72 an hour
- Range of practical skills including maintenance and gardening.
- Previous gardening, building or maintenance experience is desirable.
£18,750 a year
- We are preferably seeking someone who has come from a horticultural background or has previously been in plant production OR has an interest or knowledge in…
£9.55 - £10.06 an hour
- This may refer to their interest in gardening, car maintenance, cookery, etc.
- Hours per week: Flexible - Day and Night Shift Opportunities Available.
£8.88 an hour
- While we may require that you work a variety of shifts, being relief gives you the flexibility to pick up the hours that fit around you.
£8.72 an hour
- The Gardener/Handyperson will support the Gardening Service Team Leader in ensuring all gardening and handyperson appointments are completed in a timely fashion…
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.