Gardener jobs in Orpington BR6
£22,535 - £24,517 a year
- We are looking to recruit an experienced gardener to join our team within Site Services at the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust.
- The Assistant Gardener will be a hard working and enthusiastic individual who personally aims for excellence.
- The role is a full time, permanent position.
£24,075 a year
- This role reports to the Head Gardener and will form part of the management structure of the garden team which also has two Gardeners, a Gardening Apprentice…
£22,997 - £24,441 a year
- The supervision of volunteer gardeners.
- The Royal College of Physicians, London is looking for an Assistant Gardener and Plant Records Officer to play an…
- As a gardener, you’ll be a valuable member of our friendly, close-knit team, promoting the well-being of our residents and the successful running of our care…
- BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine is Britain’s bestselling gardening magazine, has the highest monthly print readership amongst all general interest monthlies, it’s…
£19,489 - £20,514 a year
- Reporting into the Estates Services Officer and based out of our East London location in Hackney, you will be responsible for providing high quality cleaning…
£8.95 an hour
- Priory Adult Care is currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Assistant for our well-kept residential home in South Croydon.
- What we’d like to give you:
- We are searching for a talented and dedicated Gardener to join our team.
- As a Gardener, you will ensure the growth and vibrancy of our plants, flowers, lawn,…
- Able to lead and manage a team of four Gardeners.
- Manage a team of four gardeners including leave requests and absence management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.