Gardener jobs in England
- As a Gardener at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment, delighting our guests by proudly maintaining and improving…
- Are you able to carry out scheduled work on a variety of sites in and around Campus?
- Utilising the resources of some 300 directly employed staff, supported by…
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Landscape Maintenance Operative to join our team within Bournville Village Landscapes.
£20,415 a year
- We are looking for candidates who would love the opportunity to maintain Chelmsford City's Parks and Green spaces; the successful candidate must demonstrate…
£21,500 a year
- Our owners may have allotments that they may wish you to be involved in, you may look after these during holidays or they may even want to assist you with the…
£18,009 - £19,133 a year
- The University of Warwick seek to appoint a Gardener.
- Other duties commensurate with the grade, as required and when requested by the Assistant Gardener or a…
£20,000 a year
- We are currently recruiting for a.
- Previous experience and knowledge in all aspects of gardening would be an advantage.
- A competitive rate of pay.
£17,961 a year
- M&Y Maintenance and Construction is now recruiting for two Gardeners to work with our Grounds Maintenance team in Merseyside.
- Efficiency and value for money.
£18,065 - £18,795 a year
- As a Gardener you will play a key role in delivering a high standard grounds maintenance service across the borough.
- Interview date: Tuesday 3 March 2020.
£11.39 an hour
- Experienced, professional gardeners with knowledge of horticulture and landscaping.
- The role will primarily involve acting as a gardener, working under and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.