Garden Care jobs
- You’re a caring, can-do person, experienced in garden maintenance and upkeep.
- Ideally, some of that has been gained in a care home setting.
- Being sure to take care of all our garments and products.
- NOW RECRUITING FOR OUR NEW.
- We are pleased to announce that we are recruiting.
- Work independently and proudly to care for the maintenance of gardens, grounds and facilities in your Hotel or Coastal Village ensuring they are showcased to…
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required.
- Generally, tidy up the garden areas, mowing any grass areas as needed,…
Friends for Pets
- Have a fully enclosed garden attached to your home if you wish to offer overnight or day dog boarding.
- We are looking for past and present dog owners to help us…
- ? General garden maintenance which includes weeding, mulching, planting, leaf clearing, edging, cutting back, pruning and other regular, seasonal gardening…
£9.20 an hour
- Care Assistant – Bupa Care Homes.
- Recognition schemes including Everyday Heroes and annual National Care Home Awards.
- What we’ll offer you in return.
£21,374 - £22,742 a year
- You will need to display excellent communication skills, and offer care in a kind and compassionate manner.
- We are looking for a Healthcare Support Worker to be…
£9 an hour
- You will support the Clinical Teams who deliver specialist care to our residents.
- The home provides day care in a dedicated centre with a kitchen, lounge diner…
The Gloucester Charities Trust
£20,592 a year
- Please click here for the Job Description.
- We are looking to recruit an experienced, motivated individual who can work well alone and within a Team; it would be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.