Garden Building jobs
- Building integrated, cross-functional loyalty and membership based marketing campaigns, executing marketing communications for one of the world's leading…
- Boasting 30 acres of landscaped grounds and formal gardens with lake-side walks.
- You will receive extensive training through a program designed to allow you to…
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- Schools Policy regarding the hiring of Ex-Offenders.
- A supportive and dedicated team who enjoy high levels of collaboration.
£33,797 a year
- By addressing priorities in big data science in low carbon energy that are identified at European, UK and Wales levels, the SEEC cyberinfrastructure will…
- Pest control – spraying building perimeters and outer chambers for cockroaches.
- Refuse collection – collecting waste from Travellers Hill yard, Combined Mess,…
£55,000 a year
- You will support the Senior Programme Office Manager or Programme Manager by providing an effective Project Office Service and Support, controlling and…
R B Construction Group
- Grade 2 Madeira Terrace Lift.
- The work for Brighton and Hove City Council comprised of the removal of the existing ornamental fish, weathervane including sub…
The Camphill Village Trust Ltd
£20,280 a year
- The Workshop Leader will be responsible to plan and deliver a wide range of supported craft activities, to positively engage the people that we support.
£18,200 - £18,450 a year
- Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw).
- You’ll be supporting our customers to live their day to day lives as independently as possible, helping with everyday…
- As the face of our brand your input will be key, providing great customer service and contributing to the success of the store.
- The primary responsibilities of the Country / Sub-regional Pricing Lead is to drive competitive, timely complete and accurate pricing for spot quotes, customer…
£24,373 - £35,971 a year
- A good teacher who has a thorough understanding of engaging children and eliciting their best.
- A supportive and dedicated team who enjoy high levels of…
£18,300 a year
- This role pays circa £18,300 + Bonus & Benefits (depending on experience).
- Working pattern: 35 hours per week between the hours of 8am - 8pm & Saturdays 9am -…
£22,797 - £23,504 a year
- A beautiful garden shared amongst all rooms offering fantastic space for the children to grow and explore!
- Through support and nurturing, they will help develop…
Michael Stuart Fisher
- Work in a team building and implementing garden designs from start to finish.
- We grow and sell a wide range of rare and unusual plants that you are unlikely to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.