Game Writer jobs
- Understanding of game design fundamentals.
- A passion for games and technology.
- A proven track record, with a minimum of 2 years, relevant story-line & script…
- Previous experience as a Creative Writer or Story Developer in the games industry.
- As a Creative Writer at Bulkhead you will be working closely with our Game…
- You will write press releases, blog posts and support the marketing team to create social media and website content ensuring relevance to our customer base and…
- You will be a Scottish football fanatic with an encyclopedic knowledge of our national game.
- You will be expected to write tight and punchy news copy,…
- Work with the creative director and writers to create a detailed universe.
- We are looking for talented individuals who can be flexible and creative.
- Technical writers play a big part at Google.
- Technical writers communicate complex information clearly, concisely and accurately, and without relying on jargon.
- Scripting experience in previously shipped games using LUA + Visual Scripting.
- Ideally you have shipped at least 2 AAA console games within a scripting or…
- They will be proactive in building successful relationships with journalists, writers, agents, producer, directors, rights owners and talent.
- Published written works outside of games is a bonus;
- 5 years minimum experience as a professional writer, or other relevant experience;
- Electronic Arts is looking for a Director of Marketing & Communications (Marcom) Strategy to work across a portfolio of exciting games, including games across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.