Game Studio jobs in Brighton
- There will be no two days the same as the role encompasses all aspects of studio life, ranging from managing the day-to-day office administration, and dealing…
- 4+ years of relevant studio experience.
- Illustrations for 2D games with some 3D aspects.
- Having built and launched a mobile game on iOS and Android.
- Experience developing online multiplayer games.
- 1+ years of UE4 game programming experience.
- Design and architect new game enhancements and defects fixes using…
- Keep studio leadership up to date on progress, slippage and risk.
- REPORTS TO: Head of Production.
- Strive for industry-leading development practices, owning and…
- Keen understanding of cultural influences beyond games, movies, books, TV, comics etc.
- The Chinese Room are looking for a talented Concept Artist who will be…
- Scripting experience in previously shipped games using LUA + Visual Scripting.
- Ideally you have shipped at least 2 AAA console games within a scripting or…
- 3+ years’ experience working with keyframe animation in games or film.
- Implement animations in-game with proprietary animation software, test and debug gameplay…
- Experience working with proprietary game engines and toolsets.
- 6+ years’ experience in internal game development within a Production role.
- 2+ shipped titles with management responsibilities, specifically in the game industry.
- Hangar 13 is seeking an experienced Technical Director to provide…
- 4+ years of Mobile game development experience.
- Well stocked office kitchen and free Monday studio lunch.
- Experience with distributed or external development…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.