Game Programmer jobs in London
- Demonstrable knowledge and passion for games and/or game development.
- Previous experience with shipping a game.
- As a Game Data Analyst, you’ll work in our cross-disciplinary team to help game studios use data effectively to improve games.
- You'll have a demonstrable knowledge and passion for games and/or game development.
- Experience with implementing features for multiplayer games.
- Support and contribute new ideas for game features.
- Deconstruct, analyse and adapt mobile game mechanics.
- Professional experience in Unity or other game engines…
- As part of the development team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your…
- Professional development experience with real-time networked multiplayer games and/or turn based tactical games.
- Writing clear, maintainable and portable code.
- Previous experience designing and implementing audio for games.
- Implement audio using in-house tools or industry standard audio hardware and game engines such…
- Collaborate with designers, programmers, editors, and product managers to create amazing user experiences.
- The Copy Editor will also ensure a smooth workflow…
- Explore new tools and features in collaboration with our audio programmers.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing audio for games, shipped at…
Rockstar San Diego
- 1+ year commercial games programming experience.
- Integrate the game with various live services such as statistics tracking, friends/crew management and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.