GIS jobs in Glasgow
SPW Renewable UK, Ltd
£40,080 a year
- The GIS Specialist will be responsible for supporting the GIS function for all onshore renewables projects.
- Develop and maintain the data management system for…
The Green Solutions Recruitment
£38,000 a year
- Have a relevant University degree or equivalent qualifications and/or experience.
- Experienced practitioner in the capture, storage, manipulation and analyse of…
- Our Digital Solutions Business Unit is a team of approximately 150 staff who offer high level, strategic consultancy services both directly to our clients and…
- You should display attributes of a strong consultant with ability to discuss projects with clients, subcontractors, regulatory agencies, and internal team…
- O Involvement in a range of hydraulic modelling projects for our clients including model build, verification and option design.
- The individual would also have significant exposure to other disciplines within SLR Consulting for example; geotechnical engineers, hydrogeologists and land…
- You will be provided with autonomy and support to assume leadership on projects, develop client relationships, and to identify business development…
- Sweco are looking to recruit an Assistant Geotechnical Engineer in their Glasgow Office and we are offering a Competitive salary and benefits package, including…
- Responsible for GIS data preparation, data management, analysis, mapping and visualisations,.
- Assist in the delivery of project-related tasks to meet and exceed…
- Assisting in the delivery of project tasks.
- You will be required to produce drawings, undertake analysis using a variety of models and computer packages and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.