Future Supported Services jobs
- Passionate about retail and customer service.
- You'll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be…
£24,634 - £28,238 a year
- Candidates will ideally have experience of working within supported housing and will possess knowledge and understanding of substance misuse.
£20,972 a year
- We have a number of support networks to ensure all employees feel supported at work.
- Frontline Equipment – Operational technologies (such as helmets, body…
- You will have an eye for detail and accuracy and knowledge of health and safety and excellent customer service skills.
- A solid grounding in core art foundation and genuine enthusiasm for environment/props art OR character art and current as well as future 3D art techniques.
- This will be a 4 year apprenticeship where you will be put onto the Level 3 Engineering Fitter Apprenticeship Standard.
- Here is how the programme works:
£31,000 a year
- To ensure that people affected by MND are supported and empowered.
- To develop and maintain relationships with local services and their staff.
£19,359 - £20,199 a year
- Completion of the Line Manager Awareness Document does not mean that release from your current role is supported.
- First Contact Front Counter Enquiry Officers:
£8.35 an hour
- £8.35 per hour + benefits including 20% staff discount*, pension.
- Part time, 20 hours per week, Fully flexible, Rota'd shifts working days, evenings & weekends.
- Be supported, Love what you do.
- You will also drive new product and market opportunities in order to support future growth aspirations which will require…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.