Funding Circle UK jobs
£8.21 an hour
- Castlerigg (stone circle as old or older than Stonehenge);
- Many beautiful and iconic places are in Borrowdale, such as Derwentwater;
- You will be working with other teams in Funding Circle (including Payments, Sales and Customer Relations) to assisting with borrower late payments, and to…
£30,942 - £42,792 a year
- Good understanding of the UK HE sector.
- Identifying research that aligns with the strategic priorities of charitable funders and work with the Charitable…
- We are looking for someone with experience in the Insolvency and Litigation fields, who is passionate about our business and our mission and someone who has the…
- As well as delivering best practice for different formats, you’ll pick up our tone of voice like it’s your own, bringing our brand to life with creative new…
- This role reports into the UK Managing Director and will sit on the UK Leadership Team.
- This is an exciting role to lead a growing team and delivering the…
- Focused on building & nurturing Funding Circle’s presence with existing strategic partners as well as generating new partnerships through local business…
- UK Domestic Payment product knowledge.
- Releasing FPS / BACS Files, Agency, Money Market funding, Domestic Cheques).
- Main Duties and Responsibilities of Role.
- Funding Circle was created with one mission:
- Competitive + benefits + stock.
- To revolutionise the broken financial system and change small business finance!
- Handling applications from SME UK businesses applying for a business loan - from initial enquiry to acceptance of funds (100% warm leads generated through…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.