Full Time jobs in Woking GU21
£45,567 a year
- § Willing and able to work shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Taking the lead on signalling during your shift, youll take great care to make sure trains…
£500 a week
- Driver would be great as location is slightly remote.
- Monday to Friday housekeeper required for a 10 bedroomed house on St Georges Hill, Weybridge.
- You will also need a full, clean, UK driving licence, as you'll be moving between the different McLaren sites to distrubute and collect post from each in the…
- When not driving the candidate will offer support in the home with regards to handyman tasks.
- Be experienced driving a range of high performance cars.
- Partners may be expected to work in any area of the branch to support the wider team as required, and to maintain the necessary business dress and hygiene…
£20,000 - £29,999 a year
- If you are successful in your application, you may be required to resign and transfer your employment, taking on the Terms & Conditions and pay scales of the…
- If your shift is more than four hours, half-price meals – for a full-time worker this can be worth as much as £15 per week in your back pocket!
- ...we don’t do good times, only Great Times.
- Suggesting the right extras - starters, second drinks, puddings, coffees - understanding that service and sales go…
- The ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- We're on the lookout for a Sales Assistant to join our busy store.
- What's in it for you?
£9.05 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.