Full Time jobs in Weybridge
£500 a week
- Ensure the house is kept immaculate at all times.
- Driver would be great as location is slightly remote.
- Monday to Friday housekeeper required for a 10 bedroomed…
- Especially when you are creating an itinerary for the upcoming weekend at the same time as managing visa applications for upcoming races!
- Managing our time and attendance system.
- Pay, attendance, policy guidance) and where necessary directing queries to the best person or team to deal with them.
£450 a week
- Full time housekeeper required for a very busy family in Weybridge, Surrey.
- Organising of the home to include errands and all laundry.
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- How will you do it?
- What you’ll need to have.
£21,000 - £27,000 a year
- Commission for Inflight Retail sales;
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK at time of application.
- An hourly payment when you are flying;
£9.69 an hour
- This means playing a central role, working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or after 10pm or involves working in areas such as the…
£8.21 an hour
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products - There is more to our famous Nacho's than meets the eye!
- Ushering guests to their seats.
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.