Full Time jobs in Wednesbury WS10
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
£9.73 an hour
- The accurate and efficient assembly of customer orders, replenishment, ferrying and bulk storage control within the depot.
£8.45 an hour
- You will need to be aged 18 or over, a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service at all times.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Respond to telephone calls from patients/relatives and take accurate details of issues raised.
- • • Support the work of the complaints team by performing the day…
£19,550 - £21,020 a year
- Contacting customers by telephone and answering customer queries.
- Work flexibly and as part of a team, working with and maintaining professional relationships…
- As a Sales Assistant, (or Sports Advisor as we call it) your role is to ensure all customers leave our stores ‘satisfied or satisfied’.
£20,961 a year
- A full driving license (no more than 6 penalty points).
- Are you an experienced Grounds Worker looking for the next challenge?
- This position takes orders from guests, serves drinks and ensures the overall guest experience is exceeded.
- The ultimate goal is to ensure that our guests enjoy…
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- TEMPORARY SALES ADVISOR 35 HOURS.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.