Full Time jobs in Wakefield WF1
- To work nights you need to be over 18 years of age.
- Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too.
- Share your ideas and take time to listen to each other.
- Making sure all Health & Safety and legal routines are followed to keep you, your customers and…
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience.
£8.50 an hour
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- What it takes to be a Salesfloor Customer Assistant at M&S:
- This is a full time role.
- A genuine desire to provide an excellent service every time.
- There may also be the opportunity to assist customers with their everyday…
- Previous experience in food preparation, retail sales and/or customer service is desirable but not essential because you will receive full training and…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
- This post is 37 hours, term time plus 5 days.
- We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed Admin Assistant, at The Rookeries J, I & N…
- Provide a friendly, approachable, customer focused and professional reception service, dealing with all visitors, telephone calls, and staff/student enquiries.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or after 10pm or involves working in areas such as the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.