Full Time jobs in Tamworth B77
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for the family, eating out and utility bills for the home.
- As a Sales Assistant, (or Sports Advisor as we call it) your role is to ensure all customers leave our stores ‘satisfied or satisfied’.
£8.35 an hour
- Great at giving amazing customer service, and able to translate that into sales.
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of…
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy.
- As Waiting Staff at the Tame Otter, you will be the friendly face our guests remember.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The successful applicant must have the ability to work to strict timescales, provide a full senior administrative support and will need to be able to work…
£46,000 a year
- Book customer appointments for home measures & design consultations.
- Retail and sales experience is preferable but not essential.
- 25 holiday days (pro rata).
£11.81 an hour
- At least two years’ driving experience and a C1, 7.5 ton licence.
- Work a minimum 40 hours a week – start times vary between 7am and 8am.
£23,836 - £26,371 a year
- They will be required to contribute to a telephone duty and drop in service for both families and professionals.
- Closing Date: Thursday 27th February 2020.
£16,653 a year
- Full Time Telesales Advisor " Tamworth.
- The ability to listen and ask the right questions is really important, so you understand what's driving our customers…
- Structured induction plan, including 2 days at our Store Support Centre in Nottingham.
- Free eyewear and generous discounts for you, your family and friends.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.