Full Time jobs in Somerset
- Contracted to 40 hours per week.
- Manufacturing animal feed & mineral supplements.
- Stock management to include storage and rotation.
- We are seeking to recruit a motivated Ward Receptionist to join our reception team on the Children's Unit at Musgrove Park Hospital for a position of 35 hours.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- As a Waiting List Assistant, you will be part of a team responsible for the co-ordination and organisation of a comprehensive patient centred Admission Service,…
- Full time and Part time permanent positions available.
- Flexible hours - from just a few hours per week to full time.
- The purpose of the role:
- Responsibilities will include: booking appointments, creating bills, retail sales and cashing up.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role is essential …
£16,500 a year
- Ensuring you are on time of pickups.
- Driving service users to a range of destinations.
- Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- An opportunity has arisen for a reliable and enthusiastic member of staff to join our receptionist team, working on the Acute Medical Unit.
£22,000 a year
- Experienced in working within a fast-paced and deadline driven environment, ideally within a co-ordination role.
- Let’s hammer out the detail.
- Millfield School is looking for a Millfield Community Officer to work full time on an 8-hour rotational shift pattern working mornings, afternoon and nights…
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or after 10pm or involves working in areas such as the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.