Full Time jobs in Sandy SG19
£8.38 an hour
- Working pattern: varied shifts including early mornings (store opening), afternoons, late evenings (store closing) and weekends, to be discussed at interview.
- Replenishing stock of all shapes and sizes in the warehouse.
- Picking stock and pulling together deliveries for stores.
£26,975 a year
- As part of the Thames Valley Police family you will enjoy a fantastic range of benefits including 22-30 days annual leave per annum pro-rata for part time (plus…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Various incentives including a team member reward programme.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Courteous and exceptional telephone manner.
- As an Administrator you will be required to:
- The successful Administrator will have:
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£18,720 - £21,500 a year
- We are particularly interested in candidates who are at ease when dealing with people and those with a good telephone manner.
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
£8.21 an hour
- Successful sales assistant candidates will have previous experience in a sales driven environment and a real passion for delivering great customer service, be…
£22,478 - £25,850 a year
- We are looking for a driven individual to join the Humanities and Social Sciences team as an Editorial Assistant to support a small team of Editors across our…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.