Full Time jobs in Rochdale
- This 20 hour Cash Office Sales position that requires flexibility for 6 days per week, early morning availability (from 7am) and including weekends.
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant.
- As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that…
- Must have good customer service skills and good telephone skills.
- Ensure patient comfort and dignity are maintained at all times.
- Duties of this role include:
£8.83 an hour
- A strong charity culture, including work with the Booth Centre and The Whitechapel Centre.
- No experience necessary as full training is provided.
£17,460 - £18,702 a year
- To act in a professional and responsible manner at all times, acknowledging that they are representatives of the Trust.
- Key Responsibilities of the Post:
£19,500 a year
- Working to exceed customer expectations within tight time scales.
- The department is responsible for providing a first class service to a mixture of residential…
- No experience nesessary as full training will be provided.
- Comply with room clean target times and any timing targets for cleaning of general areas.
£27,500 a year
- Achieve sales targets through retaining existing customers, up and cross selling and gaining new customers.
- As a Retention Specialist you will be a key member…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The post holder will be based at Fairfield General Hospital but will be required to work across all sites across the Northern Care alliance Group of Rochdale,…
£21,099 - £23,885 a year
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Full training is provided on an ongoing basis.
- Due to continued growth we are looking for a Law Costs Administrator to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.