Full Time jobs in Park Royal
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
£24,000 a year
- Administrative duties will include record keeping and data input and the provision of administrative assistance to all aspects of the support planning function…
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work as a part of an amazing team, love for fashion is essential!
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- The role is full time and open ended.
- The College cannot normally apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship for this post under Tier 2 of the UKVI’s Points Based…
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or after 10pm or involves working in areas such as the…
£8.31 an hour
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products - There is more to our famous Nacho's than meets the eye!
- A real passion for film!
£26,208 a year
- At all times support the Driver to ensure full regard to the law and to road safety.
- Ensure a high standard of customer service at all times.
£9.08 an hour
- No experience needed as full training given.
- A competitive pay rate (with an increase after 6 months).
- 16 hours per week + regular overtime, permanent, part…
- Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets…
£37,528 a year
- § Willing and able to work shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Taking the lead on signalling during your shift, youll take great care to make sure trains…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.