Full Time jobs in Notting Hill
£26,208 a year
- At all times, support the Driver to ensure full regard to the law and to road safety.
- Support the Driver with daily vehicle checks and ensure the vehicle is…
- To adhere to hygiene and health and safety standards at all times.
- Partners may be expected to work in any area of the branch to support the wider team as…
£22,052 - £23,420 a year
- We are looking to recruit a self-motivated person to join our busy porter team, experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant.
- As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that…
£8.50 - £9.00 an hour
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata if you're part-time).
- Free burger and fries when on shift.
£25,489 - £28,513 a year
- We offer our permanent staff an interest free season ticket loan for travel, a subsidised social club including gym, a library for staff to use, free…
- Based out of the iconic Television Centre building in Wood Lane in London you will sit alongside award-winning audio producers who specialise in making comedy…
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- The College cannot normally apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship for this post under Tier 2 of the UKVI’s Points Based System.
£28,752 - £29,796 a year
- To liaise with the Home Office when cases of fraud are suspected and to advise customers on the documentation necessary when attending a citizenship ceremony.
£21,374 - £22,742 a year
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring person to work within our existing physiotherapy team providing a high standard of care as part of the inpatient…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.