Full Time jobs in Marple
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- Following Health and Safety Policy.
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
£26,715 - £30,942 a year
- Combines the skills of pastoral support, assessment and care navigation.
- Salary for this grade: £26,715 - £30,942 per annum with the potential to.
- If this sounds like the job for you, then please put an application in!
- Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached…
- Shifts can start as early as 3:00am to cover our 24/7 operation and will include working weekends and bank holidays; your roster will be issued at least 4 weeks…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- Full-Time Sales Assistant Dior Menswear Boutique.
- A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE.
- You will be enthusiastic and passionate about building a career in retail and will be…
£19,544 - £21,166 a year
- Working with customers from different backgrounds and sometimes in very complex or stressful situations, excellent communication is essential as is the ability…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Possibility of full time in the future.
- Various incentives including a team member reward programme.
- A starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 per hour (dependant on size…
£21,236 - £23,067 a year
- Based in the Student Services Centre, you will provide clerical and administrative support for key activities within the Student Payments and Registration Team…
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or after 10pm or involves working in areas such as the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.