Full Time jobs in Manchester Central
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
£21,000 a year
- Hearing - With or without an aid, be able to hear a radio and telephone communication, and an average conversational human voice at a distance of 2.5metres in a…
£23,977 a year
- Maintaining the rail network is a full time job.
- We retain the right to close the advert before the listed closing date based on application volumes.
£22,372 - £25,999 a year
- The post holder will be responsible for supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their treatment/recovery journey; providing…
£8.50 an hour
- Holiday Buying Scheme – Buy up to an additional 2 weeks of leave per year *.
- As a Customer Assistant, you’ll work across our expert areas including Grocer,…
Store Assistant – Days £9.00 Per Hour About the Role There’s a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking…
£20,853 - £27,209 a year
- The role will involve selling refreshments to customers throughout the train and also offering complimentary refreshments to our First Class customers.
£19,201 a year
- Acting as the face of Northern, our Customer Liaison Assistants ensure that our customers have the information and support they need at all times.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or after 10pm or involves working in areas such as the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.