Full Time jobs in Manchester
£24,108 - £27,236 a year
- This role is available for full-time, part-time or flexible working arrangements.
- Home Office is looking for individuals with an enquiring mind who care about…
£20,617 a year
- You’ll be customer focused in everything you do and provide our customers with a fantastic experience whilst travelling on our services, helping customers who…
- Whether it’s a part time role, full time or weekend our Retail Assistant team are the core of our business and play a vital role in the success of our stores.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or after 10pm or involves working in areas such as the…
- To adhere to all hotel credit policies, taking care with chance or unconfirmed reservations.
- To be polite and courteous at all times.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including sales incentives and a staff discount.
- You’ll be a role model of amazing customer service for other team…
£19,000 a year
- Passionate about great service, we take care to understand their needs, listen to their comments, and fulfil all our promises.
- There are 2 positions to fill.
Transport for Greater Manchester (TFGM)
£21,214 - £22,947 a year
- Salary on appointment will be dependent upon your skills and experience and if the role is full time or part time.
- Free bus travel within Greater Manchester.
£19,730 - £23,211 a year
- With a £1 billion investment in transforming our business and rail travel, these are exciting times and a great time to join us.
- £19,730 - £23,211 Per annum.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- We are looking for someone to work in a busy, customer service based role that has excellent telephone and communication skills to join our Administration team…
Be the first to see new Full Time jobs in Manchester
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.