Full Time jobs in Long Rock
£28,250 a year
- A 2:1 or a 2:2 with a post graduate qualification.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop critical business skills such as commercial contracting, business law,…
£18,342 - £20,675 a year
- The postholder will provide full clerical support for the Research Development team and contribute to the administrative support service for senior officers.
- This position is Full Time and Permanent, working 40 hours over 5 days per week, Monday to Saturday as per shop rota.
- Assist in the dispensary when required;
- Knowledge of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms.
- Work collaboratively to drive ideas/solutions with peers, TL…
- The Graduate Associate role will vary depending on your individual experience and skill set, and also the nature of the individual projects on which you will…
£24,475 - £27,527 a year
- Faculty of Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment.
- The role holder will provide a comprehensive and professional support service to the Faculty/School…
£8.70 an hour
- With previous experience within a similar role, you will need to be aged 18 or over, a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a…
£18,342 - £21,236 a year
- Roles could be as varied as supporting post graduate student courses in the School of Psychology, or as part our Academic and Student Affairs Directorate, to…
- For this role, PwC is unable to sponsor any candidates because the Home Office eligibility requirements cannot be met.
- What you need to get in.
- Our overarching strategy of ‘delivering health’ has enabled us to influence key segments of the healthcare system across primary and secondary care which…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.