Full Time jobs in Kent
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
- We request that candidates only apply for this position if you can fully commit to the advertised working hours, or we will be unable to proceed with your…
- You'll be a key support to your Store and Assistant Manager, and also to the Area Sales Manager (both from Poundland and PEP&CO) on their regular visits to the…
- Utilise customer service skills, basic sales techniques and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
- You can complete the training on your own computer at home and you’ll be paid for the time you spend on it.
- We use these straightforward questions to determine…
£32,480 - £40,600 a year
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more).
£29,002 - £31,461 a year
- Career average pension scheme, professional fee payment, flexible working (including opportunities for home working and job share), employee benefits package…
£22,535 - £24,517 a year
- We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills who understands the value of rehabilitation and therapy in facilitating our patients’…
£9.18 an hour
- Discounts at various high street stores.
- Provide a first-class service to all customers using the onsite catering facilities.
- A step towards your new career?
£20,139 - £22,861 a year
- The South East Public Health England Centre integrates different public health disciplines, providing effective services and support for corporate functions,…
Be the first to see new Full Time jobs in Kent
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.