Full Time jobs in Grampian Region
£20,805 - £26,903 a year
- Join us and we will provide full training along with a competitive pay, access to a generous salary-linked civil service pension scheme, multiple staff…
£25,978 - £34,998 a year
- We will provide formal training and support you with ongoing development, as well as offering an attractive pay, a generous salary-linked civil service pension…
- Applicants should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as the post involves dealing with patients/relatives in a mature and confidential manner…
- This can be a demanding role with high volume workload, with the post holder able to work autonomously.
- The role of the Filing Clerk/Clerical Officer is to…
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide secretarial support to the radiologists/radiology staff on a daily basis across all radiology…
- ERostering is being rolled out to all wards and departments in NHS Grampian and will ensure that clinical and non-clinical staff are rostered effectively so…
- The post is based in Royal Cornhill Hospital, Aberdeen but some travel may be involved, therefore a full driving licence is also desirable.
- All informal enquiries should be made to Ann Robertson, NHSG Childcare Co-ordinator/ Nurseries Manager, telephone (01224) 557828.
- You must be a car driver or have access to a car.
- We provide regular protected learning time, encouraging all podiatrists to develop their clinical and…
- They will provide clinical leadership to the department and interact regularly with colleagues both from audiology and other disciplines.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.