Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their…
£19,737 - £21,142 a year
- Ensuring an efficient telephone service is maintained;
- Main duties will be answering telephone calls from patients or GPs wishing to make or change appointments…
- The post is full time 37.5 hours per week and rotational rota to include weekends.
- Great shift patterns and work life balance.
£23,340 a year
- Driving sales in store and always putting our customers first.
- Our Senior Supervisors work alongside the Store Manager and the wider store team to deliver the…
£13.50 an hour
- It’s essential that you have a full driving category C driving licence (HGV 2) and ideally you will hold the CE (HGV 1) licence.
- What will I be doing?
- To undertake all training as required (eg, first aid, health and safety, customer service).
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The Community Reablement Assistants (CRAs) provide personal care and assess needs of patients whilst having support from the nursing, physiotherapy and…
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up…
£24,799 - £26,317 a year
- From 6 April 2011 the Home Office has placed a permanent restriction on the number of migrant workers that all Tier 2 (General) Sponsors can recruit.
- You spend time on the sales floor, meeting first-time and current business customers and learning their needs.
- You’re fluent in the local language.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.