Full Time jobs in Banbury OX16
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- How will you do it?
- What you’ll need to have.
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
- It's a varied job that includes transport office duties, pest control, ensuring the depot has relevant cleaning supplies and covering as a driver's mate when…
£15,846 - £17,970 a year
- Our Customer Service Assistants are important as they’re the first point of contact for our customers in branch.
- ORC Employee Engagement Award for Excellence.
- Youll handle requests, give information on products, provide quotes and help each person with their purchase, taking our sales from good to great.
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work as a part of an amazing team, love for fashion is essential!
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- All staff at our hospital are dedicated to care for our Patients in many different ways.
- Duties will include daytime hours, evenings, nights, weekend and Bank…
£8.45 an hour
- Casual Sales Assistant - Banbury USC.
- Offer alternatives and add on sales as and when necessary.
- Maintain a customer friendly and customer focused environment…
- You must be aged at least 18 years or over, and you’ve held an UK/EU manual driving licence for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your licence).
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.