Full Time jobs in Banbury OX16
£20,170 a year
- BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE.
- Shift Pattern: Rotational Monday to Friday.
- Closing Date: 27th February 2020.
- Working in a team environment.
- You will ensure you maximise all selling opportunities to really drive the sales for the Post Office, not only meeting but exceeding KPIs!
- Of course, while youre creating a helpful and friendly customer experience, well be thinking of new ways to reward, develop and invest in you.
£20,800 a year
- This can be used in Pets at Home stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care Veterinary Services and Pet Plan Insurance!
- An extra days holiday when you move home.
£27,000 a year
- Liaison with Road Transport team as necessary to prepare and deliver cost effective bus plans and taxi road transport arrangements.
£33,799 - £36,876 a year
- We also guarantee interviews to care leavers who have completed further education and who meet the essential criteria for the job.
- Closing date: 3 March 2020.
Principal Medical Ltd
£16,500 a year
- Banbury Cross Health Centre is open from 7 am to 8 pm weekdays and 8:45 am – 12:15 pm on weekends and is based in various locations in Banbury.
£8.21 - £9.80 an hour
- Not really sure that works, but you get the idea...
- Frankly, who wouldn't want that?
- What we are we looking for in our Bar and Waiting Team?
- Using your personable style and flair that will engage both customers and the team.
- Make the shop floor your own, get to know our products, in store promotions…
- In addition to competitive pay, Ellacotts can also offer:
- Hours: Full time – 37.5 hours a week Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire, UK.
- What can we offer you?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.