Full Time jobs in Accrington BB5
- You will be customer focused with professional telephone and written communication skills.
- Based at their contact centre in Runcorn, your overall responsibility…
- Food safety Level 2 is desirable but not essential as full training will be given to the right candidate.
- Clayton Park Bakery Ltd – Bakery Assistant.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- AMU B is a 40 bedded Acute Medical Unit, working alongside Acute Medical Unit A and Ambulatory Care.
- Productive Ward will be the structure the position is…
£19,704 - £22,275 a year
- Applications are invited for the post of Investigation Management Unit Processor, within Contact Management, IMU department, based at Burnley.
£22,384 - £51,835 a year
- As a Train Driver it’s your responsibility to ensure our customers reach their destination in a safe manner and on time.
- These are exciting times for Northern.
£18,000 a year
- Provide first line support of the Head Office switchboard and deal with all incoming telephone calls, complaints and email enquiries.
£27,025 - £29,515 a year
Edge Hill University is “A great success story… an institution that improves and impresses year after year” – Times Higher Education. The University has been…
£18,000 a year
- Contact Centre experience is not essential just an enthusiasm for outstanding Customer Service as we offer a full five week training program provided for any…
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Full time 37.5 per week.
- 8am to 8pm over a 2 week shift pattern including alternate weekends.
- Applications are invited for full time Team Administrators to join…
£17,860 - £19,437 a year
- Full time (36.5 hours per week, flexible) between the hours of:
- Our Collections Advisors are responsible for reviewing accounts and contacting customers who…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.