Full Time jobs
£26,111 a year
- Your assessment may be rescheduled once only and reschedules will only be granted if there are assessment slots available, so please make sure you check you can…
£27,000 - £29,000 a year
- As a House of Commons fast streamer, you’ll work with politicians from all parties to scrutinise Government policy and support the UK’s democratic process.
£32,858 a year
- Maintaining the rail network is a full time job.
- Which means youll pay a key role in keeping commuters and freight safe, and making journeys smooth.
£27,000 a year
- Other benefits include the Civil Service pension scheme, professional qualifications, flexible working, season ticket loans, sports and social activities, child…
- Animal Keepers are responsible for carrying out all aspects of animal care, including husbandry routines, managerial operations and environmental enrichment,…
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
£42,887 a year
- § Willing and able to work shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Taking the lead on signalling during your shift, youll take great care to make sure trains…
- Proven experience in driving sales and meeting sales targets.
- As a Sales Associate your role will not be limited to only assisting customers, you will be…
- Not only may you be able to see films before they’re open to the public, you will also be eligible for the Cineworld Cinepass which entitles you and a guest…
£26,208 a year
- At all times support the driver to ensure full regard to the law and to road safety.
- Ensure a high standard of customer service at all times.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.