Sort by: relevance -
£18,000 a year
- It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
- If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced,…
- Are you an experienced Service Architect?
- Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology?
- Fujitsu has been recognised as a Disability Confident Leader by the Department of Work and Pensions.
- Primarily based in Basingstoke - BSN01.
£250 - £346 a week
- Our Partners:We team with selected businesses from around the UK, from start-ups, to medium-sized enterprises right up to giants like Visa, ASOS, Atos, Fujitsu…
- The LSA provides a co-ordinated planned approach to Operational Security within the project.
- They provide timely and pragmatic advice to internal stakeholders…
- Fujitsu is a world-leader in Enterprise Service Management (ESM).
- Fujitsu has been recognised as a Disability Confident Leader by the Department of Work and…
- These assignments involve working with senior to executive management in client organizations, partners and Fujitsu which requires sensitively dealing with key…
- Tangible recognition from customers and/or Fujitsu sales of being a major influence in the customer choosing Fujitsu.
- Cisco 2960 and 3650 switches.
£202 - £346 a week
- We team with selected businesses from around the UK, from start-ups, to medium-sized enterprises right up to giants like Visa, ASOS, Atos, Fujitsu and Microsoft…
- The role holder is self-sufficient when resolving routine problems or enquiries across several products, product sets and systems or technologies for multiple…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.