Freelance Video Editor jobs
- Candidates who have experience working in sports related filming and editing are required.
With Video Editor roles available both on a freelance basis from home and at our headquarters in the North East of England (Gateshead), we want to hear from…
- Work closely with specialist colleagues in social, video, SEO, data, print and other areas to generate and publish well-written and well-presented content.
- Following up and communicating on an ongoing basis with writers and editors about their article requirements.
- Excellent grasp of CMS (WordPress a plus).
£45,000 a year
- We are looking for a fast worker, with the ability to turn a project around quickly with no loss of quality.
- Working closely with the video editor on set to maximise workflow, efficiency and colour consistency.
- Providing constructive feedback on any challenges faced…
- Recruit and train part-time and freelance content writers and editors .
- Consult on the design of digital products and assets, including online instruction, both…
- Develop and maintain a tight network of creative suppliers (event agencies, design agencies, printers, freelance design talent etc).
£33,811 - £39,896 a year
- You’ll also help to build our network of suppliers and freelance support.
- You’ll develop strong relationships with colleagues across the organisation and work…
- Engage with and manage contractor/freelance editors as and when needed.
- Lead group editorial video activities in EMEA.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.