Freelance Editor jobs
- This is a freelance writing role ideal for anyone who loves to write as a hobby or would like a regular supply of unique writing projects.
- Candidates who have experience working in sports related filming and editing are required.
- We have shifts for the entirety of March and potentially April.
- Produce error-free copy to tight deadlines.
- Work closely with specialist colleagues in social,…
With Video Editor roles available both on a freelance basis from home and at our headquarters in the North East of England (Gateshead), we want to hear from…
The Property Collection
£200 a day
- This role supports the Editor and Production Manager in writing and proofreading a wide range of marketing materials to create flawless copy, ensuring…
- The successful applicant will work closely with authors and freelance editors to ensure the development of high-quality and market-appropriate print content.
- Management of freelance and budgets.
- Reporting to the Editorial Director, the Editor, Bookazines is responsible for aiding the running of the Bookazine…
- Following up and communicating on an ongoing basis with writers and editors about their article requirements.
- Excellent grasp of CMS (WordPress a plus).
- Manage freelance and syndication budget reports.
- Manage the editorial team – writers, social editors and sub-editors – on a day-to-day basis.
- You will ensure all content delivered is of excellent quality and meets the highest standards.
- Commission and edit content that goes onto our websites.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.