Fraud Investigation jobs in Luton
- Previous work experience in a fraud related field.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of all information necessary for the investigation.
- Timely reporting of any Suspicious Transactions to LCO for investigation.
- Writing recommendations after the investigation, following standard rules and…
- Own analytical support to investigation, problem diagnosis, root cause investigation and customer redress activity of customer incidents and regulatory…
£27,936 - £34,629 a year
- The ward has two Practice Educators who provide excellent support and training.
- On extension 85302 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or Sister Jo Goodyer on…
£9.84 an hour
- You will be investigating potential credit card fraud cases based on information received from the fraud detection system.
- Free hot drinks and Wi-Fi on site.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.